Hopper Bottom Feed Bins
100 & 150 Bushel
Are you tired of using difficult to handle bulk feed bags to store leftover treated seed? Are you worried about rodents getting into your grain and moisture rotting your precious seed? Are you in need of a feed bin for your livestock?
Buffer Valley Industries provides a solution with the stationary 100 and 150 Bushel Hopper Bottom Bins. It’s a product built by farmers, for farmers, with its sturdy steel stand, high impact polyethylene plastic that is UV resistant, adjustable boot, and spring loaded lid.
Our grain bins are competitively priced and their usefulness outperforms traditional small steel grain bins. They allow for ease of cleaning and maintenance with their poly construction. They keep rodents out and prevent moisture from getting in unlike fabric bulk feed bags. It is time to transfer your farming operation over to a grain bin that is more reliable and secure.
It is the perfect choice as a feed bin for any livestock such as: cattle, chickens, horses, goats, sheep, and hogs. It is a great solution to store fertilizer without corrosion and to use near barns and wet locations without rust. It provides secure storage and ease of access for seed growers to separate different varieties of grains. Or it is a wonderful way for any grain farmer to store their wheat, flax, canola, and any other type of seed.
- 100 Bushels/120 Cubic Feet
- 150 Bushels/180 Cubic Feet
- 60 Inch Diameter
- 55 Degree Hopper Bottom Slope
- 100 Bushel Bin – 12 Feet Tall on Stand
- 150 Bushel Bin – 16.5 Feet Tall on Stand
- 0 to 45 Degree Adjustable Boot and Slider
- Heavy Duty Bolted Stand
- Spring Loaded Lid Hinge with Cord for Ground Level Opening
- UV Resistant High Impact Polyethylene Plastic Material
- Weather and Rodent Resistant
- Minimal Rust and Corrosion
- Optional Auger Attachment for Pencil Type Auger
Submit a Quote Request
Fill out the following form and our sales team will work on a quote for the requested items.